Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 29 June 2007

A LETTER TO THE POPE

I am most grateful to MEP Jim Alister regarding his recent revelation about the mailing protocol of the new Terrocratic regime. It has provided me with the information of who to address Pope Lundy1 mail to. Apparently it is a Mr Nigel Hamilton "civil servant".

The following letter has been set to Mr. Hamilton. The pictures have been ommitted.

Dear Mr Hamilton,
On Friday August 25th 1999 at approx 5.00pm I was visited at my home by 2 Special Branch officers. They informed me I was going to be murdered.
On Sunday 27th August 1999 I attended Martyrs Memorial FPC and after the service I spoke to Dr. Paisley and informed him of this threat.
I would now like you to take this matter up with him and seek to find out if it can be taken further as we now have a plethora of various agencies all claiming to help victims and society in general. Perhaps you could clarify the following;

1. Does the JOINT First Minister recollect the occasion?

2. Will it now be possible to find out if my life was in jeopardy from an individual or individuals of a “Loyalist” paramilitary organization who were, or still are "agents of the state”?

3. Were "Loyalist” agents of the state” acting in collusion with "Republican agents of the state" regarding the threat that was relayed to me?

A few days after I spoke to Dr. Paisley I disrupted a “Republican” press conference outside Stormont building to highlight the situation and gave leaflets outlining the position to attending journalists. The incident took place just as Barbara Brown was going to speak.
The “gallant” Cormac Murphy and Spike Murray seemed to act as impromptu security guards at this event perhaps they remember the incident?
"Spike Murray"

At the same time a group of naive females were conducting a “protest for peace” among them was a certain Nuala "Mickey’s Ma" McKeever. I am sure she definitely remembers the incident.
Mickey`s Ma!

I do hope you deal with my concerns promptly. It has come to my attention that all the JOINT First ministers’ correspondence is seen and his replies approved by his new friend Marty.
Not to worry, as my correspondence is now to be read by those to whom it is of no concern I am sure you will not mind me publishing it on the internet for all and sundry to see!

The title is “A LETTER TO THE POPE” http://www.psalm79.blogspot.com/ Your reply will be treated in the same fashion. If you do not reply, then other avenues to highlight my case will have to be considered.
Sincerely,
Samuel Flanagan

No comments: