Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 23 November 2011

SECTIONED

In 2008 someone got in touch with me who was writing a book. Subsequently a meeting was arranged and I meet the person in Scotland. I travelled on one of those cheap Ferry day return fares. When he told me the details of the book and the plans of the publisher I returned home. A few days later I emailed the details to Israel.


A further meeting was arranged with the individual writing the book. I booked a Ferry ticket travelling at 7.30 am on a Friday morning and returning I think at 7.00pm. Guess what happened?

At approx 1.30 am in the morning of the Friday when I was to travel, my door was knocked and the police and Psychiatric people took me to be sectioned for two weeks!


There was nothing wrong with me, I was perfectly well. People thinks this sort of thing only happened in the old Russia, well the truth is; it happens in the UK as well.

I think I will now find out about taking legal action. All proceeds will be donated to charity of course.

This was the book in question.


If you look at the entries of this blog for the year 2008 you will find very few in the month of October, that is when I was sectioned.

Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

No comments: