Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT?

Extensive MSM whoredom coverage is given to the present condition of PopeLundy1.  


I just cannot understand what all the fuss is about. If he has been telling the truth, it is quite obvious he is not going to die at this moment in time as God has not yet sent a great "Spiritual Awakening!"


What is PopeLundy2 so concerned about?  I just cannot understand it?


What is David McIlundy getting so concerned about? I just cannot understand it either.


The last time I spoke to PopeLundy1, (he was then known as "Ian Paisley" by the way), I gave him details of someone to contact in Israel.  He seemed rather apprehensive at the prospect. It turns out he never did make the contact. I wonder why that was?


A rather strange cyberspace happenstance has occured.  A picture of Cherith Lundy and Rhonda Lundy has appeared on the internet.
I remember them being arrested for throwing eggs at the Secretary of State`s car! A least it was only eggs and not hand grenades!


Funny old world isn`t?


Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

No comments: