Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Saturday 4 February 2012

JUNK MAIL

Earlier today I received a posted leaflet from www.testdrivetheartsni.org  


I can assure you I do not want their junk mail nor do I have any interest in their rather dubious enterprises.
It is not the duty or business of any "Government" to subsidise "the arts."


If it is "true art" which is of interest to the public, the public will be willing to pay for it.  The problem in N.Ireland is that all sorts of rubbish is packaged as "art" and all the con men involved in the "arty racket" expect the Government to subsidise the rubbish.




This is my official logo


"Crash drive the arts" is my motto.

Only the regenerate know what true beauty is!!!
Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

No comments: