Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 16 March 2012

OH DEAR, SUPERINJUNCTIONS AND TERRORISM ARE BACK IN THE NEWS HEADLINES!

Mark Burby a UK "Businessman" is making the headlines. The big problem is he is making the headlines on Cryptome.


His actions are now putting the spotlight back on Super Injunctions and even worse AQ terrorism!!


Here is the Cryptome link.


Here is a Wikipedia reference. I am sure you could find  quite a bit of scandal hunting down this story.  Now I have got you started, the rest you can do yourself.

I am sure Willie, Jeffrey, Stephen and Mervyn will be delighted to know Superinjunctions are back in the news!


Watch this carefully, I will email this to UTV and I guarantee you they will never mention it.


It is just like the Bible says, you never know what a day may bring forth!

No comments: